Locomotive causes the software to freeze - stop

I have a locomotive that causes the Railmaster software to freeze - stop .

I have to close the software an then reopen and all seems to run until the loco derails of which it likes doing a lot, then it all stops ..  any ideas pls .. 🤐

Check the back to back dimension of the loco wheels in question. The derail is causing a track short and tripping RM. u til you correct the errant loco derailing it will be a constant irritation.

Once you have cleared the track short then press the small red square inside the STOP button and RM will reset.

Rob's reply assumes that you have an eLink connected to RailMaster.

If you cannot see the little red oblong in the stop button, then follow the guidance in this link. You will not see this little red oblong if you have an Elite controller used with RailMaster. The red oblong button is an eLink 'reset' button and pressing it will start everything up again ... the same as 'restarting RM'.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/short-circuit-recovery/?p=1

/media/tinymce_upload/434df9e046b9d40ff0a60a160a73c01c.png

TIP: As a newbie poster on the forum, just be aware that the 'Blue Button with the White Arrow' is not a 'Reply to this post' button. If you want to reply to any of the posts, scroll down and write your reply in the reply text box at the bottom of the page and click the Green 'Reply' button.

See also – further TIPs on how to get the best user experience from this forum.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/tips-on-using-the-forum/

Many thanks ! ..  I sort of assumed it was the bogie but needed some clarifacation ... yes i am on Elink and loving it, that suggestion on the restart will have a look never seem to have noticed it though.  

Cheers  😳