Screenshot of RailMaster output.

Guest Chrissaf

Could someone post a screenshot of a "typical" Railmaster screen as I am visually impaired and I would like to enlarge the image on my computer monitor to see if I have a fighting chance of using it.

Although I jhave the software it is unopened and not registerd yet so am reluctant to try it and find it doesn't work and loose the oiportunity to pass it on.

Many thanks

Steve

Leave your unopened CD copy completely intact.

Download the installer from the link at the top of this RailMaster forum section. Then run the installer and choose the 'Evaluation' mode. In other words cancel or ignore any requests to input your activation key.

I would suggest at this stage also choosing the 'no controller' option so you you don't get hassled by 'can't find the controller' error messages.

You will then be able to navigate around the program yourself using the PC monitor that you would be proposing to use. As long as you don't enter any 'activation key' then the license on your purchased copy will be unaffected.

Note that this will however, trigger the start of the 90 Day 'Evaluation Timer'. You might possibly be able to circumnavigate the timer by disconnecting your Internet from the PC before installing the evaluation copy, then uninstalling the evaluation copy before reconnecting your Internet.

PS - After downloading the RM Installer and then disconnecting your Internet connection. 'Right Click' the previously downloaded installer file and chose 'Run as administrator'.

@81F..........Steve, I use a 22 inch monitor on my Windows PC and a useful feature is to blow up the on-screen text by pressing & holding the Ctrl key whilst tapping the + key to get the required size........the - key does the reverse............HB