PROpack codes [entering]

Guest Chrissaf

Hi guys,

I am trying to re activate our PRO-Pack with the code sent to us by railmaster. I de-registered the railmaster and tryed typing in the pro pack code but it is to long for thr 5 boxes of 5 charecters as it is 27 long. Am I doing it wrong?

Am I doing it wrong?

Probably:

Firstly, did you 'De-register the PRO pack key first, before 'De-registering the main RailMaster key? If you didn't then you might possibly experience problems reactivating.

Secondly, where are you trying to enter the PRO Pack key? It gets entered in the 'Loco Detection' tab on the 'System Settings' screen. If I recall correctly, the main RailMaster activation key gets entered on the 'Help Screen'.

There are two keys, one for the main RailMaster application and a second key for the PRO Pack upgrade. Both keys are required and just to confuse you, they get entered in different screens within RailMaster.

PRO Pack key entry screen [see red oblong highlight].

/media/tinymce_upload/df045b19963dae925341292f6e625f97.jpg

Notice how the PRO Pack key entry box is not a series of individual boxes**. It is one single 'free form' text entry box.

Note** the main RailMaster key entry on the 'Help Screen' [if I recall correctly] is a series of individual boxes as you have described.

Note this:

If your 'System Settings' screen looks more like this one [below] with a 3rd 'Advanced' TAB showing and the PRO Pack key entry area showing blank. Then this is an indicator that a PRO Pack key has already been entered and accepted. The third 'Advanced' TAB only shows in the PRO Pack activated edition of RailMaster.

/media/tinymce_upload/e0b23c7a460a205a4ab2250b794a5726.jpg