How do I Set and display a Route

RDS

I don't use 'Routes', but I'm sure that either RAF96 or St1ngr4y will provide some guidance to you when they see your question.

TIP: As a newbie poster on the forum, just be aware that the 'Blue Button with the White Arrow' is not a 'Reply to this post' button. If you want to reply to any of the posts, scroll down and write your reply in the reply text box at the bottom of the page and click the Green 'Reply' button.

See also – further TIPs on how to get the best user experience from this forum. TIPs include 'How to post images' and 'How to make links clickable'.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/tips-on-using-the-forum/

Hello Mick,

Merry Christmas and welcome to the Forum.

To investigate your problem, I created the following test layout, and set that to be my default layout in Settings .....

/media/tinymce_upload/60590c3625cfc4599296332276cb004a.png

This is how it looked on the main screen without any routes configured. I then went into the layout designer and added two routes as follows ...

/media/tinymce_upload/9d313563574fa94923836182dad5d170.png

On exiting the layout designer, the routes listbox was absent from the main screen, but after closing and reloading Railmaster, the listbox appeared in the top right corner like this ......

/media/tinymce_upload/07acc064c822f3a9512f3fb3361b2828.png

Clicking on either entry "Crossover" or "Main Line" in the listbox, switched the points as desired.

I hope this helps.

Ray

Note to Moderators: Should this thread be moved to the RM section ?

I'm having a problem with railmaster.  I have defined two routes, one to set a crossove and one to set it back straight.  The problem is that the panel does not appear on the track plan and I have no way of selecting the routes.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Mick V