Changing screen size of track schematic

96RAF

@Norman

You set the screen % in the operating view not in design view.

This is valid for the operating session only and it will revert to 100% at next start up, unless you have PRO which remembers the set zoom and applies it at next start up.

I've been using Railmaster for a number of years with the track schematic set at 50%.  Recently I have been unable to get this setting.

I've been into the track design screen and set it to 50%, ticked the ok button to save the changes and the schematic changed to 50 %..

However, when I return to the main screen it is still at 100%.

When I then open the schematic screen it too has returned to 100%.

I've tried the old turn the computer off and on trick and nothing changes.

Over to the Brain's Trust. 

Thanks for your responses but cyberspace only made them available to me for the first time today. I thought that very odd since you guys are usually on the ball very quickly (RAF 7 minutes), the last time I looked I'd had 22 views but no responses. Since I thought no one on the forum was going to respond I sent a help request to railmaster support. They responded in lightning quick time with the same advice that you have given me and which I already knew but was not able to make happen.

Here's what happened next -  

I went back into railmaster but no matter how hard I looked I couldn't see any window to set the screen size on the main screen. I was going to send a screen shot of my screen and just by chance the cursor touched the floating touch screen button and low and behold a bit of the screen size window appeared. I previously had shut down and restarted railmaster several times because I was pretty sure that there was a window there even though I had not had any reason to use it for a number of years. The only thing I can take from this experience was that the floating button was constantly re-docking on top of the screen size window instead of in what I see is it's default position just below it. Perhaps you could file this away in the memory bank in case anyone else gets caught with this strange quirk.

Thanks again