Moving the entire layout in the design screen

I'm building a layout in a 10ft x 14ft Shed. I have constructed in Railmaster design screen but its to far over from the starting grid of 1-1

Is there a way I can capture the entire layout and move it to the left without selecting each individual cell, point, label and signal?

It's frustrating when you have selected a load of cells and accidentally click on a blank cell and the whole lot clears down.

Thanks in anticipation.forum_image_603bef51c307c.thumb.png.dba78e72c053dd6296e726a1a6a72b30.png

Read the bottom of page 96 of the RailMaster manual and the top of page 97. Pay special attention to the red text information note. See green box highlighted text.

Extract screen shots below.

forum_image_603bf9d32fc79.png.456c5116eddba107a75c841554edff9c.png

forum_image_603bf9d531727.png.17562ec71bced88dcc2ee4cb0746b49e.png

Thank you for posting in the correct forum. You would not believe how many 1st time posts we have to move to the correct one.

To reply, do not use the white arrow in blue box button as my reply contains an image. Instead click the three vertical dots in the top right and choose 'Reply' in the pop-up menu. Or use the 'Reply' box at the bottom of the page.

Green box marks the spot.

forum_image_603d3e3b8f1e2.png.594b699744608530fa12c68bef2fb67e.png

Now personally I have never used the arrow, but from reading the manual text. My interpretation is that you give it a press or maybe a long press with your mouse cursor to make the arrow button icon change to look as if it is permanently depressed. This then allows your 'cross hair' screen cursor to become a 'group selection box' tool.

I regularly make changes to my RailMaster layout and I find it useful to regularly save the layout, this ensure that in the event that something does go wrong (or you change your mind), you may only have a few steps to repeat.

I used this process only yesterday to re-position my layout. It won't necessarily do everything you want in one movement because it depends how close to the left margin you are, but for a large layout it's a lot quicker than selecting items one at a time.

You can only drag out the selecting box from top-left to bottom-right. Because some of my layout was in the left margin and a couple of point switches were "off the layout" I had to select from one column in, drag out to bottom-right, move the majority of the layout and then move the remaining column of items individually. As It suggests in the manual I had to re-position a small number of items, e.g. point switches and a couple of labels, which hadn't moved correctly (I don't know why). Just be sure to check things visually (and electronically) afterwards.