Multi function programming of icons

I currently have the light on top of a police box operated with a Train-Tech LFX7 module and trigger it via a colour light signal icon on the Railmaster display. Purely for amusement of grand children etc. I would like the Dr Who theme to play at the same time (I have the sound file for this). Is this at all possible and if so how do I do it?

Yes it is possible.

Your 'Dr Who' sound is best if in the .WAV file format. Easy to convert to, if currently in another sound file format.

Basically you create a RailMaster 'Program' - read the RailMaster manual from page 101 onwards and use the 'Play Sound' command - see page 125

If you have RailMasterPRO edition, you can then link this program to an on-screen icon. In PRO edition, you can also link this 'Play Dr Who Sound' program to another activity, like operating your signal icon to light the blue lamp. If you only have RailMaster Standard edition, then you call up your 'Dr Who' play sound program from the pull down box at the 'top of screen' navigation bar.

Rather than the whole Dr Who theme, can you not just use the sound the TARDIS makes when materialising or dematerialising as that is much shorter. You can extract an appropriate sound sequence using an editor from this posted sequence of sounds.