Hornby R2947 Class 423 VEP

CA-380008

Hi peeps

Wanted to find out if the Network Southeast version is likely to be re released or if the other class 4 CEP is likely to be made?

I'm New to Hornby Online but not NEW to model railways.

So still feeling my way around the website etc

Members on here [including moderators] have no insider information regarding Hornby's future marketing plans. We only know what has been put into the 'public domain' by Hornby. For example in the published 'new product announcements' documentation that is released at the beginning of each year. Even then, some products that have been previously announced are still not actual released products after several years of waiting.

There is no significant evidence to indicate that production runs for 'sold out' locomotives and rolling stock are re-scheduled for an additional production run as a matter of course. The demand for the product would need to be exceptional. The exception of course are supporting commodity products such as control equipment and track etc which have a consistent annual purchase demand for them.

• 7 months later...

I assume the 4 car CEP is the Bachmann product. I bought mine years ago when they were a reasonable price, the only issue I had with the CEP is the silly little drawbar connectors between coaches, but the plus point is that they supply the lights between coaches so only one dcc decoder. I don't know much about the Hornby VEP.