RailMaster [obtaining a new license]

Hi all, how do I get hold of a copy of RailMaster that has not been activated. I had one with my eLink a few years ago and it's now out of date as I have not used it for a couple of years, but now retired, I would like to start playing again PLEASE HELP

DaveA

You can download the latest revision from the link at the top of the Railmaster forum page, then once setup and happy with it you can purchase a licence from within the application. Your eLink will likely also need an update and this will flag up from within RM as you load it.

If your old copy is still installed on a PC that you can access then simply download the latest copy and install it over your old copy using admin rights. Your old licence will still work and the application can be updated free.

If you know the email address your old copy was registered on or still have the PC, then it can be deregistered and reregistered on a new PC.

What you cannot do is pass the licence from one user to a different user.

Go to the Hornby Railmaster forum page and click the sticky post link circled here...

forum_image_60be5bd0b456b.thumb.png.bd8095493fc8e38f08fc4a8a92fae87e.png

This will open a thread where there are links to the download and there is information about the revision state, but the download link gets you the very latest copy every time.

If you know the email you used to register the old copy and still have the unlock key then you can contact support from within RM and ask them to reset your key so you can use it on your new PC.