Railmaster startup

When I start Railmaster and all is loaded and controller initialised, I cannot send any commands to any of my locos. Sound will not turn on nor the locos move. Withe exeption of one loco which runs at c 10 mph with no start command given. Removing this loco from the track means that another loco starts at 10 mph and wont stop until power is off. As far as I know I have the latest software issue and run Pro as well.

Pity that. An Elite has a 'factory reset' option which is not replicated in the eLink unit.

This is a long shot or an act of desperation [whichever way you want to look at it] but you could try manually reloading the firmware into the eLink.

'How To' instructions.

Firstly, RailMaster must not be running.

Connect and power up the eLink and open Windows 'Device Manager' to see what COM port has been allocated. It is the X number in "USB Serial Port (ComX).

Take a mental note of the X number value.

Using Windows File Explorer, navigate to the RailMaster program folder in C:/Program Files (x86)

Look for and find the file eLink107.exe

Right click this file and choose 'Run as administrator', then follow on screen prompts entering the previously noted ComX number when prompted.

This should over-write the installed firmware and return everything to factory settings. Then test for your issue again.