Railmaster DCC Inactive

Hello

I have the same problem with DCC inactive. The solution is to install USBDriverInstaller... The com2 port is present as well as in the device management com2 port. I am running on W10 family. Another problem I can't register my activation key. Do you have this problem. I have a problem with my device and I can't register it.

@Phillipe

Moderator Note:

Could you please select the 'View my Community’ in your Dashboard on the Forum and choose a nickname in the ‘My profile' tab, rather than your First name that has been automatically allocated by the system. Hopefully a Forum change is coming soon to prevent this automatic allocation but a manual change is required at the moment and there will be more than one member with your name.

At the top of the RailMaster forum are a list of sticky threads that contain commonly requested RM information.

I suggest you follow the link to the "RailMaster Help Site". This external site provides full itemised 'step by step' instructions relating to the installation of RailMaster and controller USB driver installation. Your 'activation' issue is related to your Win 10 Security (Anti-virus and Firewall) configuration and settings. The 'Help Site' mentioned above covers these aspects of RM installation as well.