***2022 Range Announcement...***

JJ73

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zimo decoders are always £20.00, I bought two a week ago, I did buy a super small one for the Terrier and that was £34.00 but that was expensive because of its size. Unlike Hornby for a particular decoder the price doesn't change with the number of pins. I have tried most decoders and they seem to be the best. There again I don't mess around with cv values, I have moved functions around and they are very good for that. I do know that they are better than most when encountering dirty track. I will wait to see if the Hornby one is any better.

• 3 weeks later...

WOW - I've just noticed & can't believe that my / this thread has got (as of 31/01/2022) 9930 views which I started on the 10th Nov' 2021 - which means this thread has over taken my other 'BIG' thread called "My BIG Model Railway Move...!!!" - which has only 7076 views (as of 31/01/2022) which I started on 21st April 2021!!! This thread has even got more views than my Top video on my YT Channel called "Hornby Track Plans - Edition 14" - which has got 8773 views which I posted on the 15th March 2019. 😮 (see less icons!!!)