Hornby HST class 43 speed cv's?

Icurus

Hi all

Does anybody have to hand a speed curve that I can program into my intercity 125 HST?

I have just fitted a decoder to mine, it's of 1980's vintage, with a ringfield motor, and would now like to program the cv's to achieve a realistic

speed of operation.

Have tried google to no avail.

Thanks

Pete

ps: I have also just brought an Elite, which has not only solved my TCS decoder woe's but opened up all this CV programming! :)

Have seen that guys website, very nice it is too, but he does not show any speed curve related cv's for the trains :(

I'm looking for scale speed curve cv's for the HST, as i'm way too dumb to work it out myself!

Thanks

I don't have the speed table to hand but I know how to find it using Railmaster.

If you are using Railmaster, just set up your loco type and the speed table will be done because it has speed tables included in every loco type back to 1975, or so it

says.

If you are not using it, then download the free trial version and install it.

Open the program and, using the downloaded manual that comes with it, set up your HST loco type and again the speed table is done.

You can now read the CVs where the

speed table is stored - CVs that define 3 point and multi-point speed tables can be found from the list of CV definitions at http://www.dccwiki.com/Configuration_variable

Now you know what the values are, you can always program them again with your Elite

if ever needed.

I hope this helps.

Ahh yes, I remember reading about that feature in railmaster!

I do not have the program atm, but its on my xmas list ;)

Downloading the demo as I type :)

Many thanks for your help guys

Peter

Archived