Hornby R6888TS Function List

Maltese Mike

Vent Van 2 TTS sounds are published in the "support section" of the Hornby website.

Whether this is the right one for your particular van I couldn't say, but playing them and comparing what you hear to what is listed should give a good indication as to whether it is the correct one or not.

https://support.hornby.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360016159859-Vent-Van-2-TTS-Decoder-Manual

Thanks Chrissaf,

Chrissaf, I've just checked and the download is for the later Vent Van (R6925TTS). I did try using the link and changing it to Vent-Van-1 to no avail. Think I'll have to revert to Plan B, as you suggested, play every function and see if I can work out what they are. Thanks again,

Michael

In essence, you can create your own Function List, by playing the sounds and writing down a list of what they sound like. The VV2 manual should still indicate common information such as CVs etc that you can make use of.

The Website 'Support Section' lists a wide range of TTS manuals, but the VV2 was the only one listed I could find.

Wait to see what 96RAF posts. I believe he may have a copy of all the Vent Van manuals.

For future reference, you will get a better replying experience if you reply using the "Reply Text Box" at the bottom of the page and ignore the within post blue button. Your previous reply has been edited to remove the blue button created quote corruption.