BR, Lord Nelson Class, 30863 ‘Lord Rodney’

Neal-1237802

I want to get a Lord Nelson. I have 5 other BR Southern locos of that era. I run them with a rake of Hornby Pullmans, a rake of Bachmann Mk1s in crimson & cream or a rake of Hornby Maunsells in crimson & cream. I also have on order the 1st dining/kitchen car & the composite diner.

I wouldn't want to be hanging by you know what waiting for Bachmann's Bulleid coaches. They were announced ages ago & still no idea when they will appear. Which is a bit of a pity actually...

I want to get a Lord Nelson. I have 5 other BR Southern locos of that era. I run them with a rake of Hornby Pullmans, a rake of Bachmann Mk1s in crimson & cream or a rake of Hornby Maunsells in crimson & cream. I also have on order the 1st dining/kitchen car & the composite diner.

I wouldn't want to be hanging by you know what waiting for Bachmann's Bulleid coaches. They were announced ages ago & still no idea when they will appear. Which is a bit of a pity actually...

The original Bulleid coaches are usually available on ebay. I have a rake of five - the picture shows a "brake" which has had lighting added - the bodies come off very easily.

forum_image_625bd227f4012.thumb.png.a7fad5a32957c855944a1b5e476318b8.png