Hornby TTS decoder, grey wire adrift

pendeenpete

Due to my cack handed handling, the grey wire has become detached from my class 50 TTS decoder, as well as one of the speaker wires. I want to try and resolder the wires, the speaker one is easy to identify, but the grey one is taxing my eyesight. Anyone have one to hand to help me out please? The wires are attached alternately top then bottom of decoder, so if anyone could count from one edge I would appreciate it.

I know it's going to be touch and go, but it's had it anyway.

Thanks

It's got to be worth a try what have you got to lose?

I tried, even with a magnifier it was almost impossible, but managed to solder it, then put it on the track, my Z21 wouldn't recognise it, came up with 142, not sure if that's an error code. Anyway,no sound,no movement, couldn't reset it, Totally my fault,I had used Black Tac to hold it in place, must have pulled on the wires . Going back to insulating tape. Thanks anyway!

Surprised myself, thought I would give it one more try, success!!! TTS is alive. This time soldered it to the opposite side of the board from where it detached, the wires alternate between top and bottom, this side had a small pimple of solder, which makes it easier.