Positive expedition experience from Hornby

Aldebaran

Dear Friends,

I would like to hearten all those who suffer from delays in shipments.I bought the station platform extension and paid online.I immediately received an e-mail of receipt of the order and after about a week a second e-mail with the tracking number to follow the shipment.The link also refers to the Italian courier who will deliver my package to me.For my start set purchased in a shop in my city, the procedure is slightly different because the shipping office groups the orders waiting to be sent to my trusted shop.So I want to congratulate the Hornby staff that no customers are forgotten, you have to be patient.I also read in an old THE GUARDIAN web article that several Hornby productions from China are returning to the UK. If this is valid I am very happy because I prefer our beloved model trains to be built where they were born and have a glorious history.Thanks for your attention and good weekend everyone.

Aldebaran

(Alberto-Genoa-Italy)

Thank you for the information, I didn't know Hornby were returning some production to the UK. It is only Airfix models at the moment but that is a positive sign. It says they will be using a firm in Sussex which I assume is the same company that they are dealing with for another product. They featured them on the Hornby program on the Yesterday channel. Good news though.