raimaster colour scemes

Montywb said:

Go into system settings. Oddly enough, the ability to change the colour schemes is found by clicking the loco detection tab.

Monty
Hello Montwb
Thank you for a quick response to my question. It seems silly to

have these face changes and no info on how to do it in the manuel. Railmaster is fine but sometimes it seems as the software company that was tasked with bringing railmaster to life done it so half hearted,I mean you only have to look through the forums to

see how many problems there is !!
Many thanks again
Best Regards
Michael Crook

Colour schemes, on page 23 of the maual, is within the "System Settings" section of the manual. In fact, The "Additional Settings" page starts on Page 21. I suppose if you randomnly pick a page in the manual it would make sense to read it in context, i.e.

has just been said in the preceeding page. The manual is only 75, or so, pages long and it says at the beginning you should read this manual in full. It took me 20 minutes. Definitely worth the investment in time, as you may also discover things you didn't

know about.

By the way, why do you think the development of RailMaster is so "half-hearted"?

Why don't you let Hornby know what you think using the Help Request system.

LMSTim said:

Colour schemes, on page 23 of the maual, is within the "System Settings" section of the manual. In fact, The "Additional Settings" page starts on Page 21. I suppose if you randomnly pick a page in the manual it would make sense

to read it in context, i.e. has just been said in the preceeding page. The manual is only 75, or so, pages long and it says at the beginning you should read this manual in full. It took me 20 minutes. Definitely worth the investment in time, as you may also

discover things you didn't know about.

By the way, why do you think the development of RailMaster is so "half-hearted"?

Why don't you let Hornby know what you think using the Help Request system.

What problems with Railmaster are you refering to? Perhaps we can help.... I don't have any on my PC and it works a treat - in fact I'd recommend it to anyone interested in getting into computer control of model railways ( who isn't a geek and doesn't

wants to write his/her own software to drive trains)

Archived