Another producer trying TT120 - Sudexpress Models

ellocoloco

Although this might not be of interest to many UK modellers, Sudexpress Models of Portugal have announced their first venture into TT120. A fine looking model of the Stadler Eurodual.

I reckon all manufacturer interest is good for TT120 and will help make it an International scale that can at last incorporate UK outline models.

forum_image_63e79d09a4552.png.a6e22fc03be3e831ec7ebd10dd77a9a9.png

This is great news, and for me not unexpected. Hornby have created the biggest noise with TT:120 in the industry for years with a pretty bold plan.

It’s been well received by those that really matter, customers and I reckon they have moved the lions share of UK ‘train sets’ in the past few months. Other manufacturers will have a good idea about the way the market has reacted but by keeping it under wraps for 7 years was their secret weapon, the Heljan farce just highlighted lack of planning on their part. Really hope this is successful, they have some fabulous material to work with 😁

I have a Sudexpress N Euro 4000, it's a nice model. I'd say typical level of quality compared to other brands of models now made the Far East.

I bought mine as a cheap deal on ebay as it was missing some detail parts, Sudexpress were kind enough to send me a bag of bits from Portugal :)