1/48 Hunter build review

Ratch

I attached the undercarriage and under wing tanks, masked the canopy, then airbrushed a mix of Klear and matt varnish over the whole thing and set aside to dry.

53108499717_97caa79706_z.jpg

53109574283_fcd6262449_z.jpg

After the final varnish, returned to step 24 to add the nose light, navigation lights at step 70 and finally the sliding canopy was fixed, all with G-S Hypo Cement. Final paint touch-ins were done on the navigation lights and the build is complete.

53109073951_4f8fe43bba_c.jpg

The build has been trouble-free with well-engineered, positive fitting parts. With care and good preparation, a fine example of this lady of the skies can be built. I know that others more familiar with Hunters than me are not happy with some panel lines, but the average builder will be more than happy with the result this kit offers. I'd like to thank Airfix for providing this kit for review. It deserves to sell well.

Hi ratch I'm a bit behind at looking at these, it has turned out well i may be tempted in the future to get one of these as I'm sure a few people will be after looking at this.

Thanks for posting ratch im going to have to look at doing some of my 1:48 aircraft

paul