Peco TT120 Wagon Review

GMD

Morning all. Uploaded a brief review and comparison of the new Peco 7 plank wagon last night… and woke up to discover Peachy has done the same! Apologies to Peachy, I’ve no doubt his is the more professional by far.

For those interested my review is here

And for the wiser heads, Peachy’s is here 😁

A nice review GMD, vocabulary a lot easier to understand and, you did show a slight issue coupling up on the track.

I will say 4 of my wagons did couple up like Hornby but 4 did not.

3 had various attempts like needed to be harder (as yours did), some needed coupling adjustment before they would couple as they were looking upwards, some had the same as yours by not fitting correctly (hooks not dropping into the slots), some would not centralise to align with the adjacent wagon, but one was impossible to couple and needed a replacement coupling.

It does show they are not all the same and I put that down to the moulded design of the Peco one, but, I do like the wagons, that was never in doubt, and would buy more.

Morning all. Uploaded a brief review and comparison of the new Peco 7 plank wagon last night… and woke up to discover Peachy has done the same! Apologies to Peachy, I’ve no doubt his is the more professional by far.
For those interested my review is here
And for the wiser heads, Peachy’s is here 😁

Chapeau to you Mac, you did a good job showing the rolling capabilities of the Peco wagons.