Apple iOS layout design software tip . . . RailModeller Pro is in the app store for Mac

Dupe post spelling error in title of first post.  OK to delete first post.

Hard for me to categorize this tip in the correct thread (please move it if need be) as all I see is two separate Scalextric track categories here: digital track and analog track, yet Scalextric Sport Track are one and the same for both.

A few months back I asked in a thread for tips on good design layout software.  Andy P was helpful in recommending one name as there are very few for iOS, most are for Windows.

Yesterday, I did buy this app from the Apple store "Rail Modeller Pro" for $45 (plus tax).  At first I could not find Scalextric track as a choice as it appeared to be mostly for railroad track designs.

I emailed their customer support and they were quick to get back with an answer to my question of where to find Scalextric track in their app.   Below is their response.  She also included their new Youtube tutorial link: 

They also have a free "limited" number of track pieces version.

Note: I have no connection to this company

Link is to their new tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_li-ovOsKMI

RS
RailModeller Support
Re: RailModeller Web Enquiry
To: paul
Hello Paul,
thanks for your message.
You'd be looking for the Slot Car category under Custom Scale for the various slot car track systems.
In addition you can always use the global search to look for specific article numbers in the entire Library Catalog of 7000+ items.
We've also recently released a new tutorial introducing new users to the app:

• Thanks 1