What’s Next?

3 hours ago, Generic Hornby Username said:

I’m definitely expecting this to be a OO announcement. While I would love to see TT addressed, it’s only been ~2 months since the April event. Hornby has a solid lineup of new locomotives and rolling stock for TT going into the new year. Announcing more right now seems premature. 

The earliest I’d expect to see a TT announcement is September/October. Those models announced in a September/October event would arrive in March/April of 2025. 

We’ve got an action packed set of products for the rest of 2024…

1) 3x J50s

2) 10x Class 66s

3) 3x IFAs

4) 2x Pullmans 

5) 2x 12 Tons

6) 2x Sets

7) 5x LMS coaches

8 ) 5x Duchesses 

9) 6x HAAs 

10) 1x 08

We’re in good shape! Of course, we are starting to reach a point where multiple products have sold out. Examples include…

1) BR Blue 08

2) TTAs

3) BP 12 Ton (on preorder!) 

4) J50 BR late crest (on preorder!) 

5) BR Vent Vans

6) LNER Brake Van

Expect future runs of each of these product lines. They will likely have new running numbers and where appropriate new liveries. I wouldn’t be surprised to see new TTA liveries sometime in the new year. They’re great wagons that sold out rapidly. 

But for now, I think it’s OO’s turn for new announcements! 

Have I missed something?, Only see five class 66 locos.

If it is new locos then I'm hoping for any of the following (bare in mind this is my selfish list of what I want 😛!) :

Era 3

• LMS Fowler 4P 2-6-4T
  • LMS Stanier 5MT 4-6-0
  • LMS Class 8F 2-8-0

Era 7/8

• BR Class 37 
  • BR Class 31
  • BR Class 47
  • BR Class 370 APT (5 & 7 Car set)
  • BR Class 08 0-6-0 (BR Blue & Swallow Livery)

Era 11

• Class 801/802/810
  • Class 222 Meridian
  • Class 170 Turbostar
  • Class 158 Express Sprinter

Hi all. As much as I find all the speculation highly interesting I have to say that as a pensioner I need to rain myself in a bit as my wallet is due a hammering with all the expected pre-orders I have due this autumn! I have already sold a few of my guitars to fund my TT journey so far! The problem is that although I still have a large collection of guitars there are only a few that I am willing to part with. I am not trying to sell anything here by the way.

• Like 7