Airfix: Spend £50 get free 1:48 Spitfire!

FREE 1:48 SPITFIRE

Claim your FREE 1:48 scale Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb (A05125A) worth £29.99! Simply make a purchase of in-stock items over £50 from our website and the FREE kit will be automatically added to your basket. 

Offer valid for UK orders only. 

See down below for full terms and conditions for this offer. 

Terms and Conditions

Spend £50 or more on in-stock items on uk.airfix.com/and receive a free  A05125A Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb – subject to availability.

The promotional offer only applies to purchases made on in-stock items on https://uk.airfix.com. Offer cannot be applied to purchases on pre-orders.

Orders that fall below the £50 threshold once Hobby Rewards points are applied will still be eligible for the free item. However, orders that fall below the £50 threshold with a discount code applied, will not be eligible for the free item.

The free item will be automatically added in the basket when the basket total exceeds the £50 threshold (excluding the price of delivery).

Only one free item can be applied per order. Customers can make multiple separate orders.

Offer valid only while stock lasts.

Offer valid for UK orders only.

Any orders and free items are subject to our general Terms and Conditions.

Hornby Hobbies reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on the site.

Acceptance of a free item constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.

I've just ordered 

A06102ASupermarine Seafire F.XVII £       34.99

A06105AHawker Sea Fury FB.11 £       34.99

and spent my remaining hobby points and spent a total of £10.27 for all three 1:48s :)

• Like 2

You did really well to get all three for just over a tenner! 

I'll pass though, if only as I've already a massive pile o' kits I'm already trying to reduce and quite a few part started 1/48th kits to finish! It's a good offer though. 

• Like 1