Full activation from evaluation copy

I've downloaded the evaluation copy of RailMaster and it's working like a dream. Would like to part with some cash and do an on-line upgrade to the full version but I can't find out how to. Even though I downloaded from the Hornby web-site there is no

shopping basket icon. Will contact Customer Care but given it's the weekend I though some knowledgeable person out there may have the answer.

Thanks, Dave

Hi Dave,

You will need to go in the RailMaster program file stored on your hard drive.

Find the "RailMaster.ini" file, there should be a line in there which reads "Show upgrade button=1" (with no quote marks) there is a long list of things that

you can change in this file which you can read about in the instruction manual.

All you need to do is make sure that it is a 1 at the end of that line, as it's not showing I'm guessing that the whole line is missing or the last digit is a zero.

To alter

the .ini file you may need to copy and paste the file to the desktop then alter it, a pop up window will ask for permission just say yes. save the file then paste it back in to the RailMaster program folder.

Restart RailMaster and it should appear.

HTH

Ian

DaveAus said:

I've downloaded the evaluation copy of RailMaster and it's working like a dream. Would like to part with some cash and do an on-line upgrade to the full version but I can't find out how to. Even though I downloaded

from the Hornby web-site there is no shopping basket icon. Will contact Customer Care but given it's the weekend I though some knowledgeable person out there may have the answer.

Thanks, Dave

Certainly if you have a look around the activation screen it talks of downloadable options, although if you look at the product purchased, the mobile app seems to the only download option. Maybe it will be worth waiting until next month to see if you can

buy the whole thing via the mobile app.

Archived