Elite Firmware upgrade

37lover

I have just tried to install the version 1.3 upgrade. I successfully downloaded the files to my PC and installed the driver. I double clicked the Setup software icon, identified & selected the correct COM port, and the download to the Elite started and

then almost immediately has frozen. Has been frozen now for about 20 mins. Do I switch off my computer and try again. No error messages have been displayed. Help please!

Always try to avoid switching the computer off. It's much safer to go through the normal shutdown procedure. If you can't get the computer to shut down normally try CTRL+ALT+DELETE. You may have to do this twice to get it to work.

Thank you both for the advice regarding shutting down the computer, that is what I original asked about. However, I still cannot get the upgrade to load. Not only that but now the Elite will not work at all, it does not display the earlier software version

1 on start up. All that happens is one of the green led lights flashes so I cannot even reset the Elite!
Device Manager is telling me that bootlegger is running but as I stated before I am not getting any error messages just the hornby firmware upgrade

screen freezing. I can still open & run other programmes. Not a happy bunny at the moment!

Archived