Railmaster plan design problems.

I have drawn up my track plan in the demo version of RM (pending receipt of my eLink + real RM) inputting only the 4 points I am allowed for now.

As the plan progressed I had to move track stuff around (these points are too close, etc - you know

the story)and in doing so I am left with what can best be described as artefacts (2 adjacent red circles each with attached yellow triangles - and looking a bit like contacts in a relay - why can't we post pictures direct on this forum).

The artifacts are

not visible in design view only in operating view, hence I cannot select them in design view as I cannot see them and cannot select them in operating mode even though they are visible on screen. They appear to have no function and may have been left behind

when I moved my points.

Anyone any ideas what they are and how can I get rid of them and in doing so would they affect function of those items moved.

Thanks Rob

When you save the plan, exit and go back in are they still there, even after re-starting RailMaster?

If it's a complex plan and you don't want to start again just send a help request to Hornby from within the software and explain what has happened.

It'll automatically send your plan to them and they can tidy it up, I'm, pretty sure.

Thanks Tim

A full closedown of RM and a restart of the pc solved it.

I've seen artefacts before in CAD applications and they had a redraw facility that got rid of them.

My plan is a fairly simple 4 track end to end with assorted crossovers - limited

in functionality (no. of points and locos) as it is still the demo version.

Rob

Archived