Deleting unwanted plans in Railmaster

AlfK

Hello,

Just setup my new purchase of the elink and RM v 1.52, had trouble activating via the Hornby servers - kept getting an error that implied the internet comms between my laptop and their servers was being blocked, but after quite a lengthy

email thread to their support, and a temporary change of routers, got over that issue..........strange!!

Now onto RM itself:

Can anyone help me to delete an unwanted saved plan - got a couple of 'first attempts' I want to get rid of so they won't

appear in the drop down list which you are presented with when first opening up the edit plan mode via the compass icon?

Thanks,

Alf

Hi Alf,

If you are familiar with Windows Explorer and can navigate to the Railmaster folder, the track plan files are those with a .PLN file type. You can sort the list of files in the Railmaster folder by clicking on the word 'Type' in the column headings.

Then scroll down and you will find all of the PLN files clustered together.

Ray

St1ngr4y said:

Hi Alf,
If you are familiar with Windows Explorer and can navigate to the Railmaster folder, the track plan files are those with a .PLN file type. You can sort the list of files in the Railmaster folder by clicking on the

word 'Type' in the column headings. Then scroll down and you will find all of the PLN files clustered together.
Ray

Archived