Suggestion for RailMaster

Please ask the team to consider the following.

1 - allow users to reduce the size of loco setup control boxes

2 - allow users to have their layout, either fit to screen or to be able to adjust the percentage size not just have 50%, 75%, 100%

etc every computer and laptop etc has a different size screen but also type percentage eg. 62%, 58%, 74% etc as is best for viewing on their system. Also layouts vary from person to person, narrow shelf, oval, L shaped etc.

Thank you for including this

option.

@Fishmanoz

Thanks. I agree, best to keep the suggestions together.

(I wonder if it would be worthwhile to ask HRMS if there is any way that this thread could be kept in the top section to ensure it is always in view for people to read and add suggestions

if they have not already been covered?)

PJ_model_trains said:

Please ask the team to consider the following.

1 - allow users to reduce the size of loco setup control boxes
2 - allow users to have their layout, either fit to screen or to be able to adjust the percentage

size not just have 50%, 75%, 100% etc every computer and laptop etc has a different size screen but also type percentage eg. 62%, 58%, 74% etc as is best for viewing on their system. Also layouts vary from person to person, narrow shelf, oval, L shaped etc.

Thank

you for including this option.

I have added this else where but feel it should be herewith the comments above.

Reduce size of Icons and buttons top of the screen. 'Maximise the visible working screen/track area' Possible give the option

for some of the boxes to be floating boxes.

@PJ_model_trains

Obviously it is up to you where you post things but we already have a well established thread, referred to above by fishmanoz, to log people's suggestions for future updates to RailMaster.

Surely, it would be better to keep all suggestions

together rather than raising new threads.

Archived