christmas 2013 wagon/releases and eastern region

preston

That time of year is upon us again! christmas lights and tree, with all of those lovely prezzies waiting for me (i wish!)

And its also that time where my local retailer phones 1 hr before closing time on the 24th DEC telling me alot of stuff is

in for me. and the rest of what i have ordered for this year which will probably come next christmas. GRRR!!!

with the final departure for modelzone and The Signal Box this year what is happening with the 2013 christmas wagon? its on ebay for a stupid

prices. seen on the hornby website as not in stock.

Also i do like HST's and GWR loco's they are nice but i come from east anglia and it would be nice to see some things next year from this region, not only the modern class 321 in Greater Anglia/National

Express or First Capital Connect, but maybe some steam loco's in GER livery for the older years of railways or even the LTSR what i now as the Essex Thameside 'C2C' How many of you would be interested in seeing some eastern region/East anglia trains??

preston said:

That time of year is upon us again! christmas lights and tree, with all of those lovely prezzies waiting for me (i wish!)

And its also that time where my local retailer phones 1 hr before closing time on the 24th DEC

telling me alot of stuff is in for me. and the rest of what i have ordered for this year which will probably come next christmas. GRRR!!!

with the final departure for modelzone and The Signal Box this year what is happening with the 2013 christmas

wagon? its on ebay for a stupid prices. seen on the hornby website as not in stock.

Also i do like HST's and GWR loco's they are nice but i come from east anglia and it would be nice to see some things next year from this region, not only the modern

class 321 in Greater Anglia/National Express or First Capital Connect, but maybe some steam loco's in GER livery for the older years of railways or even the LTSR what i now as the Essex Thameside 'C2C' How many of you would be interested in seeing some eastern

region/East anglia trains??

according to the hornby twitter hamleys have just sold the last christmas wagon .don't think they ever had any in stock on the hornby website I had a pre order with modelzone but hornby never got back to me about

it so had to get my christmas wagons from ebay

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.

Having checked the 2014 list I can find no sign of the 2014 Christmas wagon. I have recently paid a great deal of money to purchase the orginal train set and all the wagons up to and including the 2013 wagon. Does anyone know if the items ever

appear on the Hornby website (other than "out of stock".

Hi all.

Having checked the 2014 list I can find no sign of the 2014 Christmas wagon. I have recently paid a great deal of money to purchase the orginal train set and all the wagons up to and including the 2013 wagon. Does anyone know if the items ever

appear on the Hornby website (other than "out of stock".

Sorry - new to this forum lark. Don't know why my reply was inserted twice but never mind.

I meant to add that I had to buy the items on E Bay.

I also remember seeing somewhere that someone was asking if his Christmas wagon was a fake, as it has

no printing on it. I can confirm that it is probably from the original Christmas set because the set I bought in mint un-run condition contained the red wagon with the presents but no printing.

Archived