Three Days to Go

LCDR

In the late 60s my friend and I formed the British Apathist Party. We arranged a political rally in Trafalgar Square, but no-one turned up. It was a HUGE success.

walkingthedog said:

LC&DR said:

Apathy strikes yet again!

walkingthedog

said:

Obviously not LC.

I was going to say that but couldn't be bothered.

Carn't say I'm excited about new releases, the magazines spoilt the suspnse for me. They list what is coming out every year. There was a time when you waited for the Janurary trade show to see the new stuff or if you were a customer waited for the new

catalouge to come out. It was fun then as you never knew what would be released.

As I'm in Oz it's actually the 16th already but because of the Dateline I'll have to wait an extra day...curses.

I actually have no idea what will be released; I'd like a class 90 and for steam people a Merchant Navy, Adams radial and a Crosti 9f. No

clue regarding rolling stock.

Well you get the Crosti 8F 2-10-0, but no brand new diesel or electric loco shapes.

Steam favours LNER especially the GE section. A J15 and B16/3. A K1 too. LNER has done good in recent years from both Margate and Leicester.

Southern gets

a LSWR 'Black Motor, 700 class 0-6-0 and much to my immense surprise a 2Hal EMU.

For BR Corporate image period some Mark 2E stock, and for HST fans lots of liveries to the trailer carriages. The Railroad Mark 1s get further new liveries, green and C&C.

Wagons

- fairly dull, almost all being new liveries on the old open wagon bodies.

A new cheaper sound system is being offered, and some coaches now have lights.

Ozwarrior said:

As I'm in Oz it's actually the 16th already but because

of the Dateline I'll have to wait an extra day...curses.

I actually have no idea what will be released; I'd like a class 90 and for steam people a Merchant Navy, Adams radial and a Crosti 9f. No clue regarding rolling stock.

Archived