RailMaster locks up after minimising, then issue communicating with Elite

Anyone else had this very annoying problem?

When using the PC if I minimise RailMaster to look on the internet, then restore RailMaster it just freezes (It does this with and without connection to the Elite).

Also, if RailMaster crashes and

I need to restart it, then it wont recognise the Elite unless I unplug the USB cable, wait a few seconds, plug it back, wait a few more seconds, then restart Railaster

Q1 HRMS has already warned that you should not be doing other stuff whilst RM is working as there is the possibility of interaction causing problems.

Q2. Does RM pick up the Elite if you hit the RM reset (small red square in the STOP/START button).

1. I am only switching between the Adobe user manual and Railmaster, no USB communication. This also only happens if I minimise Railmaster to the task bar, not if I just reduce the window size. I cannot believe a piece of software is or should be that

unstable.

2. Not even connected to the Elite, I am just flipping between Railmaster and the manual so I can read how to set up my track layout. Frustrating when Railmaster keeps crashing and doesn't save!

Archived