RAILMASTER 5.6 and MORE

Hornby magazine May 2014 includes a DCC Handbook

Page 4 & 5 confirm...

RM is almost 3 years old but, the most important update since it's launch is in preparation for release April/May (2014)

There will be an automatic update to version

1.56 for existing users and the option, for those wanting an advanced pack to purchase the Add-on Pro Pack. The add on pro pack will include... voice control which they rate as the most important advance to the software, after setting up you can run your system

'hands free'

The Pro Pack WILL include control of multi aspect signals, in sequence with point and support, O, N & TT gauge

The pro pack WILL include 45 degree point elements and will offer facility to print plans AND CV setting.

There

is more in the booklet

PRO PACK UPGRADE PROBABLY ABOUT 30 GBP

Loco detection is commented on as being in development, more details and prices in booklet.

I will wait to see what free updates are contained in v 1.56 and what are contained in the Pro Pack.

Also I would like to know if the basic RM will still be supported with any necessary updates in the future or will we be forced into the Pro version

for future support.

I have been using RM since its first release and have been waiting to see which of the many user requests posted on this forum will be in the new update.

Fingers crossed !

Ian.

Archived