Elite firmware

minty1

Hi All,

My Elite is running firmware version 1.3 and I'd like to update to the latest version 1.41.

The PDF file Windows 7. ELITE Firmware Update procedures.. v1.41 has a hyperlink to the downoad page, but this comes up as page not found.

Anyone know how to access the download?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks, but I still have a problem. Instead of telling me that the device driver was not successfully installed, it installs a USB serial port driver. If I try to update the driver for this, it tells me that the best driver is already installed.

I have. I get to stage 1 step 2 and I never get the 'device driver was not successfully installed' message, though the CDC RS232 Emulation Demo does show briefly in the divice manager window, until it installs device driver for USB serial port com 3. I've tried uninstalling this, but the same thing happens each time. 

Hi All, My Elite is running firmware version 1.3 and I'd like to update to the latest version 1.41. The PDF file Windows 7. ELITE Firmware Update procedures.. v1.41 has a hyperlink to the downoad page, but this comes up as page not found. Anyone know how to access the download? Thanks

Hi, I,m probably coming away with something you already know, but , is your Elite in "standard" mode?  I couldn,t  achieve this and had to send to Hornby , and as usual they were excellent.

Archived