Reset Railmaster key

I haven't used railmaster for quite some time.  NowI have come back to using it, it is saying I have the evalution software.  When I put in the key it then tells me it is already registered.   Then gives me the option to reset to which I say yes by clicking on the green tick.    How do I know if it has been reset???

... How do I know if it has been reset???

I would suggest, if it works OK, then it has reset.  If you still have the problem where it sugest it is the evaluation software, you would need to contact RailMaster support at Hornby.

As PJ says, check you have the latest version of the software, there have been many many additional features added over the last few months.

I haven't used railmaster for quite some time.  NowI have come back to using it, it is saying I have the evalution software.  When I put in the key it then tells me it is already registered.   Then gives me the option to reset to which I say yes by clicking on the green tick.    How do I know if it has been reset???

I'm having exactly the same problem.

I de-registered Railmaster around 9 months ago intending to move railmaster to a different PC, an idea I've since abandoned. I tried to re-register railmaster on the old PC and I get a message that it is already registered however it's still in an expired evaluation state and so I can't use railmaster.

I have contacted Railmaster Support and they've replied with some suggestions but as yet I have no solution.

Hi,when I started ( opened RM pro ) yesterday morning , it opened in evaluation and was demanding an RM Pro code / activation key. Closed and re-opened and it  came on ok. Nearly had a heart attack.  computers and I do not  really hit it off , and I,ve certainly never had anything like that leap out at me 07:30 in the morning. Is it V1.58 ?

I'm having exactly the same problem.

I de-registered Railmaster around 9 months ago intending to move railmaster to a different PC, an idea I've since abandoned. I tried to re-register railmaster on the old PC and I get a message that it is already registered however it's still in an expired evaluation state and so I can't use railmaster.

I have contacted Railmaster Support and they've replied with some suggestions but as yet I have no solution.

Railmaster Suppport have now fixed whatever was wrong with my Railmaster setup.

Many thanks chaps !

Archived