HANDHELD TROUBLE

alex63

Hi to all. I'm an italian user of RM with Handheld device actived. I'm using an Asus 7 inch tablet. I try to explain my issue (...sorry for my poor english...): I select a loco, set speed and it start, but the first strange thing I noticed, is that the speed shown on tablet is different from the speed shown on pc (for example on tablet speed 20, on pc speed 32). But the most serious trouble appears when I select another loco and then I recall the first one again; If i try to change speed, the loco stopped, change direction and restarts. I tried to use an iphone and an ipad too, but nothing changed. My wi-fi connection is very good and strong.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks for your answers. Really both are true. On device app is not possible change between MPH and KPH and the  speed shown on device display  is set in MPH, but in my computer it is set in KPH; now I have changed it to MPH and the speed on the tablet is the same as the computer. But this unfortunately, doesn't solve the other issue about the change of direction of loco. I will contact RM support for this.

Thank you.

Archived