F1 new cars ?

cookie11

hi,

ive just been looking at the pre-order F1 cars as my daughter is F1 & lewis hamilton mad.

but why are you asking £45 for a 2014 car which you can't even be bothered to put the correct coloured drivers helmet on .?

i know it would be difficult to put on all the details but at least you could have the base colours correct.

Hi There,

At the risk of getting into trouble....

Carrera also makes F1 cars that you may wan tto consider. Their magnets are slightly stronger than Scaley cars (because Carrera track has less magnetic "pull") and they stick quite well to the track. When I switched to Scaley I had some Carrera F1s and they were very good for my son to learn.

I am not sure if they have 2014 F1s like you are looking for though. We are currently on a German DTM trip. :-)

If you are fairly skilled with a brush you could fairly easily repaint the helmet, though, I imagine at 40 plus quid you may fear making things "worse".

That is why when I got into slot racing I try not to spend more than 10-20 € on a car since I know, particularly in my son's hands, they will crash, break, be pushed along the track....

Personally, I think Scaley track is the best on the market in terms of how they fit together, price and quality. They also look the most realistic and are the most flexible.

Hope that makes up for mentioning the other brand.. :-)

• 1 year later...

Archived