Update request

Hilux59721707820819

Hi admin

You ask at the top of the page for us to let you know what we would like to see in the Engine Shed blogs. How about an update on the new Thomas range? We have not heard, nor been told, absolutely anything since they were announced, and with them being due within the next few weeks, it seems unlikely there will be nothing to update us on. The less we are told, the more it makes me think that it will be exactly the same old range, with no upgrades or anything, and if that is the case, I think a lot of people are going to be very disappointed. If we could be told something, I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure that Hornby will post an update when the time is right. I have no idea why people are expecting a new range. If it was actually a new range Hornby would have made a great deal of noise about it.

The issue is people and their expectations. The more expectations one gets the more disappointed you'll get.

In other circumstances, if you never had Hornby doing these blogs you would have just waited till they reached the shops and saw images from retailers.

Archived