Pit lane track

Rickard

Hello,

I’m sure that my son and I are not the only ones into analogue racing only, who for various reasons don’t see the need for going digital. I though remember as a child (in the 70’s) that Scalextric in the 60’s/70’s had a great range of pit lane track for up to six-lane racing whereof only the one for two-lanes made it into the 70’s/80’s, if I remember correctly. I would very much appreciate if we analogue fans could have a pit lane track once again, I would settle for a two-lane one  (would be a great complementary to ARC ONE & AIR), I would buy two just to sponsor this happen :-)

Br,

Rickard

P.S. for us Swedes, we would also very much appreciate the Ronnie Peterson John Player Special Lotus (you just made the Fittipaldi version, which is awesome)

Hejsan Rickard, <- That and "Tak" as far as my Swedish goes,...

I think I know of the track you are referring. I am pretty sure I have seen it 4-lane but never more than that but I do not pretend to know all things Scalextric. :-)

I am going to have an electronics friend look at my ARC ONE and see if the sensors can be somehow seperated so the lap counting can be done in one spot and the pitting on another. 

He has no time and won't have time until next year but I am curious....

Hejsan Rickard,

I think I know of the track you are referring. I am pretty sure I have seen it 4-lane but never more than that but I do not pretend to know all things Scalextric. :-)

I am going to have an electronics friend look at my ARC ONE and see if the sensors can be somehow seperated so the lap counting can be done in one spot and the pitting on another. 

He has no time and won't have time until next year but I am curious....

Thx Andy, that's very kind of you!

/Rickard

Archived