Advent Calendar

Ratch

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

I don't understant the need to refer to social media users as "Facebook Zombies and Twitter twits" ...it isn't very community spirited and comes across as quite narrow-minded. I am sorry that you seem to have not had the kind of experience I have with the people and communties on the many FB groups at least that promote and showcase scale modelling.

And although I agree with the original point about widening the competitions to more people I can also appreciate the reality that the purpose of a competition by Airfix is to promote the brand to new customers.. Social media will be way more effective than singing to the choir within this forum.

I agree with the original point about widening the competitions to more people I can also appreciate the reality that the purpose of a competition by Airfix is to promote the brand to new customers.. Social media will be way more effective than singing to the choir within this forum.

That was the point Rob, get to as wide an audience as possible, not just social media users.

Still, not a problem this year 😆

Archived