SPARE DECALS

Yug

I recently rediscovered all my old model planes in my parent's loft. Took them home and put them in the bath to clean 40 years of dust . Gave them a spray with some gloss varnish and they look really good now. Unfortunately the decals have come off some of them.

Where can I get spare ones ie various Roundals, Stars  ( American and Russian ) and German crosses  and swastikas ?

Where are you based?

If you want the original schemes then try ebays ie Airfix Junkers decal etc.. 

otherwise look for after market decal sets, try Hannants.... Uk model warehouse....

https://www.hannants.co.uk/search/index.php?adv=1&product_category_id=&product_division_id=&manufacturer_id=&product_type_id=2677&code=&scale_id=956&keyword_search=&setPerPage=25&sort=0&search_direction=0&save_search_name=&save_search=

No connection with Hannants other then a satisfied customer :-)

Just been reading about Hannants, apparantly they charge  £ 8.50 postage charge  !

Where have you been looking?  All my recent kit orders from them have been under £4.00 postage to  UK address, the last one was in July.

Edit:  Just out of curiosity, I added a decal sheet from my last order to the cart so as to check the postage.  It came to £1.50 or could be post free if the order was for £1.00 more. 

I might be misreading your post Dad Paul B, but I believe all decals and self-adhesive masks are free packing and post from Hannants whatever the cost? Well, that is, it was until at least a week or so ago. I've bought masks and decals from them and never paid packing and postage on amounts that have been in themselves under £10.

Kits and the like, including after-market resin bits, do attract charges though.

Archived