Much ado about nothing?

allan ford

The Workbench dated 12/02/2016 told us about "'some mouth-watering new tooling information to tell you about in the very near future".

Ok, we are now into the first week in April. Could anyone from Airfix (a) let us know exactly how "very near future" is defined and, (b) Actually give us some specifics (if possible) or, even hints. For now, I believe the "mouth watering new tooling information"  is not about an as yet unannounced subject but rather it is simply more information  (CADs/Test shots) for an already announced item. Care to prove me wrong Airfix?

Hi Allan,

Thank you for your post.

We always strive to produce content that is both interesting and engaging for our readers and although our blog is based around production plans and project updates, we do have to take a flexible approach and some of the features we had hoped to include in Workbench have to be deferred to a later edition.  Although this must be frustrating for readers who are keen to find out what is just around the corner, we can only release this information when we are in a position to do so, with many factors to take into consideration.

We are absolutely determined to keep each new edition of Workbench full of interesting Airfix content and we are always keen to hear from our loyal readers - I can promise you that we will include all the latest Airfix information in future editions of Workbench and it will be a pleasure to do so.

Sincerely

Michael Clegg - Airfix Workbench Editor

Archived