Point control

Dazzler down under

Yeah thanks for the scoop on the £5 RM RDS, all in all ive saved $200 off the bat, the parcel from the uk cost AUD $81 delivered to my door,1 accessory decoder 2 motors and RM, In Oz that parcel cost $300 and ive gotta go to the shop to get it. Got an email on monday to say the parcel had been dispatched so should arrive this time next week fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, im happy to report that my parcel has arrived today and im about to insall RM, 13 days was pretty good delivery service i think. If i get stuck ill explore the threads in the RM section if i cant find an answer ill post up a new question, stand by for a barrage(hopefully not). Ive also got a few other queries for you guys non RM or Dcc related ill post up later.

thanks again for your help everyone and thanks for steering me down the RM path i think ive made the right decision.

Yeah it really is a no brainer if you  own an elite but not RM it makes controling trains so much easier not having to remember loco adresses ect. Im tempted to grab a second copy for £5 i should of ordered 2 off the bat. If i were to get a second copy, can i use it on a second laptop and still use my current version and the ipad? So with the elite i have 4 controlers so my 3 kids can control  a train each plus one under my control?

sorry guys i know we have veered way off topic now.

Archived