About the parts of the Arnold HN2226

Mr.Bean

I bought an Arnold HN2226 ,But I found that the vehicle is not smooth,Or even stop.
By dismantling, I found that because the gear damage.
I want buy the HN2202/13 wheels set,But can not find where to buy China.
I sent an email last week to customercare@hornbyinternational.com,But there has been no reply.

Please help me deal with this problem.  
To extend my sincere thanks
/media/tinymce_upload/a7757c95358ed0dee60d8ba7936aa6f8.jpg

Mr bean, hi, most of these are for sale in germany, i would look at Modelbahn, shops on the net. There is normally an english translation. In addition, look at ebay germany. If you find anything,  it may well be a model shop, who you can then email. 99%, of them, speak english. john

Mr bean, hi, most of these are for sale in germany, i would look at Modelbahn, shops on the net. There is normally an english translation. In addition, look at ebay germany. If you find anything,  it may well be a model shop, who you can then email. 99%, of them, speak english. john

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Hi Mr Bean,

Have you tried looking at Lendons website for these parts? http://www.lendonsmodelshop.co.uk/ 

I have previously ordered Electrotren spares from them and found the service very good. If the parts you are after are not listed look for a similar Arnold locomotive on the Hornby International site and take the spares number from the service sheet for it and see if something suitable is stocked. I would imagine the wheelsets for DR 130, 131 and DB 231 would all be compatible. Maybe...

Best of luck.

Hi Mr Bean,

Have you tried looking at Lendons website for these parts? http://www.lendonsmodelshop.co.uk/ 

I have previously ordered Electrotren spares from them and found the service very good. If the parts you are after are not listed look for a similar Arnold locomotive on the Hornby International site and take the spares number from the service sheet for it and see if something suitable is stocked. I would imagine the wheelsets for DR 130, 131 and DB 231 would all be compatible. Maybe...

Best of luck.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

• 2 months later...

Archived