Do not glue

cjb7

Hi this will probably be a Duh moment but I have just started on the new tool Blenheim and there are areas on the assembly instructions in orange which state do not glue together. If I don't glue (for example part A to B how is it going to hold together ? Page 1 and the leading edge stiffener is one example the initial under carriage frames another followed by the full undercarriage which also say's do not glue am I losimg the plot in this regard.

Clive.

/media/tinymce_upload/8d262d456da9fb677fea2a1a90010726.jpg hi Clive

I do not think you are losing the plot. It is confusing in part to the new build airfix instructions.

The orange areas in the assembly instructions are the "indicates final location"

What is confusing is the "Do not cement" key is a Black Square. So all Keys should read from the left of the text starting with the black triangle for "Assembly Phase", White Circle for "Cement", Black Square for "do not cement" Red (Or Orange) square for "Indicates Final Location" and so on.

I did the same as you - thinking the orange square was for do not cement - because I was reading the Key right of the text not left of the text as I should have been.

I have included some diagrams to illustrate. (from the Hunting Percival instructions)

I hope this is of some help

Kind Regards

john

• 5 years later...