Will C3928 be the same car as in C1365?

• 3 weeks later...

It is usually not policy to divulge information about future products until much closer to release. So apart from whatever can be found by google you can ask your local retailer/stockist but I doubt you will get an official response until closer to the release date....

This is because of unforeseen circumstances that can happen and it helps manage expectations.

Well, the Australian set (and the contained cars) is widely unknown by local dealers, therefore this approach is useless.I cannot think of any other source than the manufacturer, who could provide this information.I know that C3928 is not released yet, but I hoped to get the information if it is planned to get the same livery as the C1365 car.Of course, plans may change. But it would be really helpful, because in case of identity, I could stop making approaches to get the expensive Australian set, and better wait for the single car to be released.

I hope you understand my point of view.

Yes I do and as a fan of a series I would of course love to have the info sooner than later but the bigger picture at H ornby means they have to be very judicious of how the handle announcing anything....

You can, of course contact them using Customer Services link at the right. As I am not a H ornby employee they may spill the beans after all!

• 8 months later...

Hi,

I'm not sure this has been answered as the last post was some time ago and I'm new around here. Anyway, I just bought this set and here are the two cars. Hopefully this answers your question if you are still wondering./media/tinymce_upload/d49a662411ad64aaf49e984f720cde72.jpg/media/tinymce_upload/039a95156d8590344a4464c3d652e7a2.jpg

Archived