Did Hornby make an Oliver model?

I have often wondered if Hornby ever made an Oliver the Great Western engine model. I have never seen one before, but I know Hornby created a Toad the brake van model, which leads me to thinking they did create an Oliver model because Toad is Oliver's brake van in the books/television series and it would be a little bit bizarre and a tad ironic if they made Toad but not Oliver. 

So far, the only locomotives of the Thomas the tank engine range that I know of are Thomas, James, Toby, Diesel, Stepney, Percy, Henry, Gordon, Edward, Bill and Ben, The Flying Scotsman (with R9291 Gordon's face) and of course the older clockwork models.  

Yes, Hornby announced R9070 Oliver in 2004, along with R9069 Stepney. Both were released in 2005 and both were discontinued in 2011.

By the way R9098 Flying Scotsman was released announced and releasedin 2005. R9291 Gordon was announced in 2015 and released in 2016. R9291 Gordon did not exist in 2005. R9098 Flying Scotsman has modified R383 Gordon’s face. Gordon and Flying Scotsman are brothers, hence the face expressions are similar. Biggest differece is that Gordon has a flat face and Flying Scotsman has a bulging face.

GNR-Gordon-4

First batch of the 2015 products were all made in 2015, but Edward, Henry, Gordon and James with 2015 printed on the chassis dis not get released until 2016. Second batch (Excluding R9299, R9300, R9301, R9302 and R9303, which did not get a secoind batch were all made in 2016 and have 2016 printed in white, on the chassis.

GNR-Gordon-4

Archived