Is this a good custom Spiteful Brake Van model?

This is a custom Hornby Spiteful Brake Van model that I created myself the other day. It was quite a simple design, because all I did was print out a picture from the internet, I cut the face out and I crudely stuck it on the front of a standard Hornby OO gauge 12 ton Brake Van that was no longer being used and was kept in my "Spare parts" drawer, using blue tack. 

I created this custom myself because Hornby have not created the Spiteful Brake Van as of yet. I know that Bachmann have created a Spiteful Brake Van model, but I haven't been able to get hold of one of those. 

/media/tinymce_upload/7315368e3e8a177a05f77bdfe3703c2b.PNG

GNR-Gordon-4, 

Thank you.  😀

Thanks for offering to send a picture of your Bachmann Spiteful Brake Van, but I have already seen pictures of Bachmann's Spiteful Brake Van on the Internet. I like the look of the Bachmann Spiteful Brake Van, as it is painted the way it was in the Railway Series book and it has the exact face it had in the television series. I may try to purchase a Bachmann Spiteful Brake Van soon, providing I can find one somewhere. The Bachmann Spiteful Brake Van is HO gauge, but that isn't a problem, because HO locomotives and rolling stock can actually also run on OO gauge track. I have three HO gauge locomotives by a German Manufacturer called Kleinbahn, and they run absolutely fine on my OO gauge layout. The only downside with Kleinbahn locomotives and rolling stock is that they have different couplings to that of the Hornby models, which could mean you would have difficulty coupling them up to a Hornby locomotive or carriage. 

Archived