Empty Share sheet on iPad

Hi,

I'm wondering why the share sheet coming from the top of my iPad screen at the end of a race is empty (only a small white rectangle with no place for icons). I'm running the latest version of iPad OS 13 on an iPad Air 2.

should you get let's say an email or print icon?

everyone else experiencing this?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards.

Hi Phil. I have never had a problem like this with previous versions of the app on my iOS devices. However I do have a very similar issue on my iPad 9.7 (2017) running iOS 13.3.1 with the latest version (v2.5 B24) of the app.

I do not get a blank white box. When I hit Options and Share Results at race end (or Options in race Results - via More Stats), I get a black and grey line just below the screen header - and no sharing options pop-up screen. I deleted the app and tested a fresh install - and got the same bug. That is always worth doing, just in case of a faulty install.

I will be reporting this possible bug to the Scalextric team by email, together with screen grabs. Perhaps you could do the same via the Scalextric Customer Service link (details right or below)?

Using app version v2.4.3 B23 on my iPhone 4s, I get the share options fine. The options available depend on what apps are installed on the device and whether they are toggled on or off in the ARC app. To do this, choose 'More' which gives you a list of apps available and the choice to toggle them on or off.

I hope that helps.