ARC app(on iPad) and syncing with ARC Pro PB

MarkC66

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone else was having the same issue as this,

So after finishing with the power base(shutting down) and closing the app, next time when I power up the power base and then connect the app(done in this order and tried other way around), the app doesn't always recognise the Power Base(ie no red ARC Pro logo/Grey ARC Air logo in top right corner of app).  The controllers and cars will work(lane changing is sketchy). There are also menu items greyed out(like if you open the app without having a Power Base). I have to switch back to analog and then to digital on the base, then everything is fine.

APP Version - V2.5 B24

Model - Scalextric ARC Pro

Firmware - 2.5

Hardware - 1.0.1

PIC - 2.4

Base - 0.13

I have deleted and downloaded App, unplugged everything(including removing batteries from controllers) and left overnight. No change.

It's not a huge issue, but I just thought I would mention it and see if anyone else has similar issues.

This just seems odd or is it just me or could this be an issue with the lastest revision of the app.

Thanks Mark

Hi all, 

Just thought I would post an update, my issue seems to be limited to the App on the Ipad, I borrowed my sons Android phone, App works like a treat, syncs to PB fine, lane changing when not in race mode is heaps more responsiveI originally thought I might have coordination issues). Turned everything off, started everything again and Synced like I thought it should. I only have the two devices to run tests with, but there is a marked difference between the current Apple version and current Android version. 

So if someone who reads this might like to pass it on to the App Team, might be something to look at in the next revision. 

Thanks Mark

I can't think off the top of my head of a reason why this behavior should happen. Please send your findings to Customer Services (link at the right) so they can look into it.

Exact numbers of your iOs and app as well as the serial number of your powerbase will help.

Thanks!